Membership of the Concert Promoters Association is available to established active promoters of concerts, concert tours and events/festivals by contemporary musical artists.
The membership procedure is as follows:
- A prospective member must be proposed and seconded by existing members of the Association.
- The prospective member must provide contact details and a brief history of their company’s promoting activities, which will then be circulated to all Association members, asking them to raise any objections within 30 days.
- Providing there are no objections, membership will be confirmed at the next Executive Committee meeting.
- Annual subscription fees of £600 plus VAT for full members and £420 plus VAT for associate members are payable.
- Any member whose company goes into receivership or who brings the Association into disrepute faces automatic removal from the membership list.
Please direct enquiries to Carole Smith, CPA Secretary